Friday, July 26, 2024

Vintage Journal page

Hello crafty friends,  Happy Friday!  All day while at work I kept thinking what day is it, well its Friday.  Hope your weekend will be very nice.  I will be working this weekend, as usual.    I wanted to create something that you could use as either a journal page or a background in a greeting card.  I have provided flowers, butterflies and an old typewriter.  It looks vintage to me.

   

I would like to thank you for following my blog, and your kind comments as well, when I read them this morning it was like opening presents at Christmas. I had been a little anxious about whether or not any one would like what I create, and after reading I feel blessed.   Thanks again.   And as always, I like to make digitals that I know I would like to use in my own projects. :)   I would like to pass along a little idea that I have had... and would like your thoughts as well,  I am thinking of having a FB page that would be a place we could share our projects made with the digitals that I provide.  Let me know your thoughts on this.   

Have a great weekend, and be inspired.

Mary

Proverbs 31:13  

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty digi today Mary - thank you so much. A facebook page would be great , but a lot of work to moderate if it grew quickly... just a thought
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your kind comment, I hadn't thought of moderation. That is something to consider. Thanks for your input. I just wanted to bounce some ideas around. I'm glad that you like the digital! I like it too. Hugs, Mary

      Delete

It's a "Grungy" kind of day...

  Hello fellow crafters,  time for another long over due update. I  am still alive and kicking.  Just working lots of early morning hours.  ...