Saturday, July 27, 2024

Journal Page II - vintage

Hello crafty friends,  I had a bit a free time before going into work this evening, so I had a play with graphics, this one could go along with the last one posted.    Thanks for popping in to see what I have to offer, if you haven't considered becoming a follower of this blog, I really hope you will.    Thank you and happy crafting.       



 Proverbs 31:13

"Journal Page II"

*these are for you to print out to use in your personal crafts*

Mary

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful creation Mary - I would print it to size for a card background, and use the plain centre panel for a feature. Thank you so very much
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good! Flavor it up. :) Thank you for your kind compliment. Hugs, Mary I will be working earlier today, so hoping I can have a sit down later today for another play.

      Delete

It's a "Grungy" kind of day...

  Hello fellow crafters,  time for another long over due update. I  am still alive and kicking.  Just working lots of early morning hours.  ...