Tuesday, August 27, 2024

It's a "Grungy" kind of day...

 Hello fellow crafters,  time for another long over due update. I  am still alive and kicking.  Just working lots of early morning hours.   Which in a way I don't mind too much because I do get off earlier in the day.    This evening finally got in the mood to sit down at my computer and have a play with graphics.   Always a bit too late, as I will need to get sleepy enough to go to bed here soon.  ;)    I hope this will be something fun to use in your JJ or even on a card.   I haven't printed it out to tell you what the size is... that's always been a bit difficult for me to figure out when making graphics.  Is the math.  Ugh.    Anyway I call this one:  Grungy Vintage.   


Have fun!  I hope to actually work on a (physical) craft here soon.   I miss crafting.
On a day that I wasn't working, hubby and I went to our favorite flea market and found some things to use in my crafts.   So lets get to it.  :)

**As always please use my graphics for personal use only**
Print them out to use in your crafty goodies.

Have a blessed day, or evening whatever it is where you are!
Proverbs 31:13

Mary


3 comments:

  1. Good to see you again Mary - I do love the graphic today.
    I am blessed to be retired and able to craft when I wish, and garden, and ... although that said, I am responsible for some of the family chores, as DD and SiL both work. There are also some supervising duties of the Grandies some days as well, but that really only requires me to be present in the house, so I can craft if I wish.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and Blessings to you Maxine! Thank you for your compliment. :) I found that when I printed this digital that my margins ended up cutting off some of the design. Next time I will account for that, and allow for larger margins. Happy Crafting. Mary

      Delete

It's a "Grungy" kind of day...

  Hello fellow crafters,  time for another long over due update. I  am still alive and kicking.  Just working lots of early morning hours.  ...