Thursday, July 25, 2024

Letters vintage page

 


The day has gotten away from me again, but I do like creating images for you.  I hope you'll like this one.  The lady in the frame is actually from my own drawings. She fit perfectly in this little vintage page, now when printing out put it on landscape and select the 5x7" setting otherwise the couple will be cut off on the edge.  I probably should have placed it more in the middle of the frame.  Well, I am still learning this digital stuff.  

Have a good evening or morning.

Blessings, Mary

Proverbs 31:13


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - thank you Mary
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maxine, You are so sweet. Thank you! This one does work well printing out to 5x7. Next time I will be sure to square that up a bit. Hugs, Mary

      Delete

It's a "Grungy" kind of day...

  Hello fellow crafters,  time for another long over due update. I  am still alive and kicking.  Just working lots of early morning hours.  ...