Thursday, July 25, 2024

Celebrate Autumn Labels

 Hello, crafty friends!

I'm sure you've been to the craft store, they already have their Christmas stuff out, and all the Fall & Thanksgiving stuff is on sale or already sold out.   Since I am on this fun journey of making things to share with you, I thought why not make a few labels celebrating Autumn.   Here ya go!   I think these would look great on a greeting card, all you need to do is add a stamped sentiment, or add in other embellishments, to make it yours.   Have fun with these.

This is a digital file, so you must print this out to use in your crafty projects.

These are free to use in your personal projects, *don't sell the files, or share.   If you like what I create, please direct your friends to my blog.  Thanks so much.

Become a follower ~ be inspired.

Blessings, Mary

Proverbs 31:13




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for making these digital freebies for personal use!!! I've saved 5 of them to use sometime in the future!!! These are wonderful!! Appreciatively, Becca S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Becca! I appreciate your comment. :) Hugs, Mary

      Delete

It's a "Grungy" kind of day...

  Hello fellow crafters,  time for another long over due update. I  am still alive and kicking.  Just working lots of early morning hours.  ...